Sunday, March 14, 2010

Living on the Edge!

My son and I wanted to do the Ziptrek above Robson Street, which has open during the Olympics and Paralympics. This morning we got up early to go stand in line before the line got too long.



The view from the top!



It was really fun-a bit scary stepping off the stairs at the top (we were a looooong way up) but once we got zipping along, it was a blast! The noise you hear in the video is the sound of the pulleys running along the cable.





If I look "fluffy" in my jacket, it's because I have 3 layers on underneath to keep warm!




When all was said and done, they gave us these caribiners as a souvenirs.



I have photos of my leg of the Paralympic Torch Relay and the Opening Ceremonies still to come. Just working on getting them all uploaded to my computer! Soon, I promise!

1 comment:

tricia said...

yay L looks like great fun!

xo
T